How To Use
Applying PetArmor flea and tick topicals is easy and can be done at home. Before you apply, be sure to read the product label thoroughly. Determine if your pet is healthy and in the correct age range before using any flea and tick treatment and prevention product. You can call PetArmor’s 24-hour consumer affairs hotline at 1-888-908-TICK (8425) for more information.
2. Separate one tube from the others.
3. Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
4. Invert tube over pet and use open end to part your pet’s hair.
5. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the pet’s skin as a spot to the pet’s back between the shoulder blades.
- Read entire label and enclosed directions, and follow before each use.
- Weigh your pet to ensure you’re getting the right product for your pet.
- Reapply every 30 days for best control of fleas and ticks.
- Squeeze the applicator thoroughly so that the entire contents are applied.
- Put dog products on cats and vice versa. It is important you use products for the correct species.
- Double dose your pet. Always apply flea and tick treatments as directed on the label.
- Divide tubes between multiple animals. Always use the full tube on the pet per the product’s application guidelines.
Fast-acting to both kill and repel adult fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
Ideal for dogs in highly flea and tick infested areas.
Remove one applicator from packaging. Hold applicator upright and remove cap.
Invert cap and place other end back onto applicator tip. Push cap down to break seal. Remove cap prior to treatment application.
Part Dog’s hair until skin is visible. Place applicator tip directly against exposed skin.
For small dogs and puppies 8 weeks old or older weighing 4 to 10.9 lbs. or weighing 11 to 22.9 lbs.: Deposit entire contents by squeezing the entire applicator contents onto dog’s skin, at a single site, between the shoulder blades as shown.
For medium dogs 23 to 44.9 lbs. or large dogs 45 to 88.9 lbs.: Apply the product evenly to three spots on the dog’s back, starting between the shoulder blades and continuing on to the second and third spots as shown in diagram, squeezing the applicator until empty.
For extra large dogs 89 to 132 lbs.: Apply the product evenly to four spots on the dog’s back, starting between the shoulder blades and continuing on to the second, third, and fourth spots as shown in diagram, squeezing the applicator until empty.
- Read entire label and enclosed directions, and follow before each use
- Reapply once a month to your dog for best control of fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and lice
- Be sure to squeeze the tube thoroughly so that the entire contents are applied
- Do not use on cats
- Forget to reapply PetArmorPro Advanced every 30 days
- Forget to bring your pet to the veterinarian for regular checkups
- Get the product in your dog’s eyes or mouth
- Use on puppies under 8 weeks
- Use multiple tubes on one dog or apply more often than once per month
- Bathe your dog within 24 hours after the product has been applied