How To Use
Applying PetArmor flea and tick topicals is easy and can be done at home. Before you apply, be sure to read the product label thoroughly. Determine if your pet is healthy and in the correct age range before using any flea and tick treatment and prevention product. You can call PetArmor’s 24-hour customer service hotline at 1-888-908-8425 for more information.
Remove product tubes from the package.
Separate one tube from the others.
Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
Invert tube over pet and use open end to part your pet’s hair.
Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the pet’s skin as a spot to the pet’s back between the shoulder blades.
- Read entire label and enclosed directions, and follow before each use.
- Weigh your pet to ensure you’re getting the right product for your pet.
- Reapply every 30 days for best control of fleas and ticks.
- Squeeze the applicator thoroughly so that the entire contents are applied.
- Put dog products on cats and vice versa. It is important you use products for the correct species.
- Double dose your pet. Always apply flea and tick treatments as directed on the label.
- Divide tubes between multiple animals. Always use the full tube on the pet per the product’s application guidelines.