Applying PetArmor flea and tick topicals is easy and can be done at home. Before you apply, be sure to read the product label thoroughly. Determine if your pet is healthy and in the correct age range before using any flea and tick treatment and prevention product. Questions or comments? Reach us on social media Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST, send us an email at Care@PetArmor.com, or give us a call any time at 1-888-908-8425. The PetArmor call center is available 24/7.
First, carefully separate one tube from the others in the multipack.
Point the tube's tip up and away, then cut along the notches.
Part your dog's fur between her shoulder blades and invert the tube.
Squeeze the tube firmly to apply all of the solution to your dog's skin.
- Do read entire label and enclosed directions and follow before each use.
- Do weigh your pet to ensure you’re getting the right product for your pet.
- Do reapply every 30 days for best control of fleas and ticks.
- Do squeeze the applicator thoroughly so that the entire contents are applied.
- Don’t put dog products on cats and vice versa. It is important you use products for the correct species.
- Don’t double dose your pet. Always apply flea and tick treatments as directed on the label.
- Don’t divide tubes between multiple animals. Always use the full tube on the pet per the product’s application guidelines.