Official Sweepstakes Rules
PETARMOR® PLUS REVIEW SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase Necessary. Void Where Prohibited.
1. Eligibility: PetArmor® Plus Review Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and have an internet connection at the time of entry ("Entrants"). Employees of Sergeant's Pet Care Products, Inc. d.b.a. Perrigo Animal Health (the "Sponsor"), Bazaarvoice Inc. (the "Administrator") its affiliates, subsidiaries, and any other company associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Sergeant's Pet Care Products, Inc., 10077 South 134th Street, Omaha, NE 68138.
3. Administrator: The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Bazaarvoice Inc., 3900 N. Capital of TX Highway, Suite 300, Austin, TX 78746
4. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrants' full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM Central Daylight Time ("CDT") on June 3rd, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM CDT on June 7th, 2019 ("Sweepstakes Period"). During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will conduct two (2) drawings ("Drawing").
6. How to Enter: Only five (5) entries per natural person, regardless of the method of entry. There are two ways to enter:
- Online Entry: Share your opinion by writing a product review for PetArmor® Plus. To enter the Sweepstakes go to https://www.petarmor.com/sweepstakes. Each Entrant will be asked to submit an official online entry form, which may include, among other things, his/her name, address, e-mail address, age and related registration information. Each review will include a disclosure that the review was submitted as part of a sweepstakes.
- Mail-In Entry: No purchase necessary. You may also enter by writing your name and e-mail address on a 3x5 notecard and mailing it directly to Sergeant's Pet Care Products, Inc., Attn: PetArmor® Plus Review Sweepstakes, 10077 South 134th Street, Omaha, NE 68138. Entry must be postmarked by June 7th, 2019, for receipt no later than June 14th, 2019.
Where a dispute arises about who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM Central Time, on June 14th, 2019, according to Sweepstakes Provider's clock. No entries will be acknowledged or returned. All contact information provided must be valid, truthful and current. Entries must be received by the Sweepstakes end date and time as determined by the computer time on Sponsor's server.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, undelivered, late, delayed, damaged, postage due, incomplete, void, corrupted, misdirected, illegible or otherwise unintelligible entries and for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Entrants may encounter when submitting their entry. Such entries are void and will not be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false and to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. Persons discovered entering under several names will be disqualified. Only complete valid entries will be accepted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries.
7. Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- One (1) First Place Prize: If eligible under these Official Rules, one (1) winner will receive the following prize: one (1) PetArmor® Plus year supply, one (1) PetArmor FastAct Spray 16oz, one (1) PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo 18oz. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $90.47
- One (1) Second Place Prize: If eligible under these Official Rules, one (1) winner will receive the following prize: one (1) PetArmor® Plus year supply. ARV: $65.49
Total Approximate Retail Value: $155.96
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. No upgrades available. Gift cards are subject to issuer's Terms and Conditions. Selected Entrant not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value of prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. The Selected Entrant is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. One (1) prize per household. If prize is awarded but goes undelivered, unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, the prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor's sole discretion. If Selected Entrant is not reachable or is unable to participate in, accept a prize or any portion of a prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Entrant. Prizes will be delivered by U.S. Mail and/or overnight carrier (i.e., FEDEX, UPS), within Sponsor's sole discretion, to an address provided by the Selected Entrant, within approximately sixty (60) days of the Drawing Date (exact timing subject to change based upon availability of Prize). Prizes shall only be mailed to an address in the United States. Sponsor or any of its prize suppliers are not responsible for, and will replace, any lost, late, misdirected, damaged or stolen prizes. Selected Entrant must accept the prize "as is." The Prize may be a taxable event. Entrants may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded prize.
9. Winner Selection and Notification of Selected Entrant: Each qualified entry will be entered into a random drawing to take place on or about June 14th, 2019. Sponsor will conduct one (1) drawings ("Drawing") to determine two (2) potential Sweepstakes winners ("Selected Entrant").
- The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Selected Entrant via phone or e-mail in Sponsor's discretion within approximately one (1) day of the drawing. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate Entrant as the winner, drawn at random from the remaining entries.
- A Selected Entrant may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Declaration/Release") within five (5) days of being notified. If a Selected Entrant fails to sign and return the Declaration/Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified, and an alternate Entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received
- An alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a Selected Entrant: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason. Sponsor will not make multiple attempts to contact Selected Entrants. Assumed notification by caller ID and any subsequent returned calls do not constitute a winner.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, the Selected Entrant's acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and Administrator to use said Selected Entrant's name, photographs, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation.
12. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. You may not enter with multiple identities or e-mail addresses or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes. Should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
13. Release and Limitations of Liability: Sponsor shall not be liable to the winners for failure to supply any prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the Sponsor's control. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, their respective subsidiaries or affiliate companies, and each such company's officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (the "Releasees") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Releasees' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Releasees be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Nebraska. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nebraska, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nebraska or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nebraska.
15. Winner's List: The selected winner will be listed on Sponsor's website located at https://www.petarmor.com/sweepstakes. To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Sergeant's Pet Care Products, Inc. Attn: PetArmor® Plus Review Sweepstakes, 10077 South 134th Street, Omaha, NE 68138. Requests must be received within sixty (60) days from the end date of the Sweepstakes Period.